Gurja Himal and Dhorpatan trek is the best circular route for Hidden Village variation of Route one, returning from Gurja Himal via Dhorpatan 3 passes with breathtaking views. Local trekking guide is necessary for Rugachaur Pass (3850m). Snow possible during winter. Features of this trip are traditional villages, panoramic views of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges, alpine landscape, Tibetan settlement and Bonpo Monastery. Sleeping and eating are in Home stays or local teashops.
Duration 10 Days / 9 Nights
Price from $719 / person
Difficulty Level Moderate
Max Altitude 3850 Meter
This is our standard itinerary. It can be customized or slightly changed if required considering your pace and trekking habit that cause to change of day to day plan
Day 01: Kathmandu - Beni
Day 02: Beni - Darbang - trek to Dharapani (1565m) 2.5 Hours walk.
Day 03: Trek to Lulang (2450m) 6-7 hours
Day 04: Trek to Gurja Khani (2650m) via Gurja Pass (3255m) 8 Hours
Day 05: Extra day in Hidden Village. Side trip to base of Gurja Himal 5-6 Hours
Day 06: Trek to Gurja Ghat/Dhorpatan (3000m) via Rugachaur Pass (3850m) to 8-9 Hours
Day 07: Side trip to Tibetan Bonpo Monastery at Chentung (optional).
Day 08: Trek to Lumsung (2190m) via Jaljalla Pass (3400m) 6-7 Hours
Day 09: Trek to Darbang 6-7 Hours.
Day 10: Back to Pokhara.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Local ground surface transportation to/from trekking.
- Pick up from your hotel in Kathmandu and transfer to local bus astation.
- All meals stated in the itinerary.
- ** Breakfast x 9
- ** Lunch x 10
- ** Dinner x 9
- One local experienced trekking guide will be provided during your trek.
- One sharing porter to carry luggage between 2 trekkers (weight limit 25kg)
- Salary, accommodations & meals for trekking crew.
- First aids kids, water purified tab & all necessary in the mountains.
- Conservation area fees if required.
- 23% tax and vat (Government tax and service charge).
- Accommodation, meals and transportation in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- Bar bills, beverages such as coke, can juice etc.
- Personal nature expenses, toiletries, laundry, trekking gear.
- Travel insurance and rescue operation in case of emergency.
- Porter and horse ride if needed.
- Gratitude and tips for guide, porter (tipping is not mandatory but expected).
Wilderness Excursion (P) Ltd is a local tour operator so we guaranty small private groups departures any dates that suits your date and time.
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Note||Price|
|April 04, 2020||April 13, 2020||Available||US$719|
|April 12, 2020||April 21, 2020||Available||US$719|
|April 20, 2020||April 29, 2020||Available||US$719|