This trek is for the adventurous trip ideal for rural area hiking experience seekers in Nepal. It takes the long route to Dhorpatan and Hidden Village, beginning the trek from the district town of Baglung. This trekking involves many ups and downs and twists and turns imposed by the demanding topography of Baglung District, which will give you an appreciation for the challenging lives of rural families. You are very unlikely to meet another foreign visitors and trekkers along the route; home stays and teahouse lodges are few, and you may well have to find your own home stay arrangements.
Duration 11 Days / 10 Nights
Price from $700 / person
Difficulty Level Moderate
Max Altitude 3900 Meter
This is our standard itinerary. It can be customized or slightly changed if required considering your pace and trekking habit that cause to change of day to day plan
Day 01: Kathmandu - Baglung (1000m) 9-10 Hours
Day 02: Trek to Okhle (2000m) 7-8 Hours
Day 03: Trek to Nila Jotin Dara (2530m) to Phedi/Sipa (2210m) 7 Hours
Day 04: Trek to Dansi Lekh Pass (2800m) to Rum (1900m) 5-6 Hours
Day 05: Trek to Bonga Khani (1800m) via Sole Lekh (2600m) 8-9 Hours
Day 06: Trek to Gurjaghat (3000m) via Gurjaghat Pass (3350m) 7-8 Hours
Day 07: Rest day in Gurjaghat/Dhorpatan valley. Visit to Chentung monastery
Day 08: Trek to Gurja Khani (2700m) via to Rugachaur Pass (3900m) 8 Hours
Day 09: Rest day Gurja Khani. Side trip up Khegas Khola to foot of Gurja Himal
Day 10: Trek to Lulang (2400m) or Phalyagaon (1800m) 7-8 Hours
Day 11: Trek to Darbang (Bus to Beni or Pokhara) 7 hrs
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Local ground surface transportation to/from trekking.
- Pick up from your hotel in Kathmandu and transfer to local bus astation.
- All meals stated in the itinerary.
- ** Breakfast x 10
- ** Lunch x 11
- ** Dinner x 10
- One local experienced trekking guide will be provided during your trek.
- One sharing porter to carry luggage between 2 trekkers (weight limit 25kg)
- Salary, accommodations & meals for trekking crew.
- First aids kids, water purified tab & all necessary in the mountains.
- Conservation area fees if required.
- 23% tax and vat (Government tax and service charge).
- Accommodation, meals and transportation in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- Bar bills, beverages such as coke, can juice etc.
- Personal nature expenses, toiletries, laundry, trekking gear.
- Travel insurance and rescue operation in case of emergency.
- Porter and horse ride if needed.
- Gratitude and tips for guide, porter (tipping is not mandatory but expected).
Wilderness Excursion (P) Ltd is a local tour operator so we guaranty small private groups departures any dates that suits your date and time.
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Note||Price|
|September 07, 2020||September 17, 2020||Available||US$700|
|September 15, 2020||September 25, 2020||Available||US$700|
|September 22, 2020||October 02, 2020||Available||US$700|
|September 28, 2020||October 08, 2020||Available||US$700|