This 4 days short version of classic one Mardi Himal Trek is customized for fit and young budget trekkers travelling in Nepal for Annapurna Trek to base of Mount Machhapuchhre. Our best tailor-made trip to Mardi Himal of Annapurna region gives you immense opportunities to view breath stopping view of giant Annapurna and the natural beauty of flora and fauna. Our 4-day Mardi Himal Trek Itinerary leads you to Base Camp of Mardi Himal starting and ending your trek at Pokhara which the best touristic lake city in Nepal. This 4 days rapid Mardi Himal trekking package includes a local mardi Himal trekking guide, necessary trekking permits, transfers and meals during the trip. We guaranteed small private group departure every day for 2020 and 2021 from Pokhara. You may find this 4 Days Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek tough and physically depending. You will be reaching at 4500 meter in 3 days and descending some 2500 meters in one single day so this short trek to Mardi involves big up and down.
Duration 4 Days / 3 Nights
Price from $289 / person
Difficulty Level Strenuous
Max Altitude 4500 m
- 3 Nights 4 Days Short trek to Mardi Himal Trekking.
- Trip starts and ends at Pokhara with shuttles by private vehicle
- Reach at base of Mardi Himal in short time.
- A short but demanding trek suitable for young and fit trekking passionate.
- Breath-stopping view of giant Annapurna and alluring landscape
- Trek into the pristine green Rhododendron and bamboo forests.
- Starts and ends the trek at Pokhara – a very good place to relax in Nepal
Day 01: Pokhara - Kade and Trek to Kokar (7-8 hours, 18 km)
Your guide for Mardi Himal Trek receive you from your hotel at Pokhara around 7:00am, an hour drive takes you to Kade then commence the journey through Australian Camp (2100m) to catch the great views of the Annapurna range and Pokhara valley. From here you trek to the Deurali. From Deurali, you will leave the crowded trails of the Annapurna Sanctuary trail and head towards Kokar. This part of the trail is more quiet which passes through the beautiful, lush green jungle. You can enjoy the beautiful and colorful blossoms during spring in this region. You can see beautiful and colorful rhododendron and other sub-alpine flowers. Stay overnight at a local tea house at Kokar also called Forest Camp. Overnight in tea house accommodation.
Day 02: Trekking to High Camp (3780 m) from Kokar. 6-7 hours, 13km)
After a comfortable night at Forest Camp, your trek begins. Once again you trek through the beautiful forest area. If lucky, you may catch glimpses of the wildlife in these regions like Himalayan Thar, Mask deer, spotted Deer, Barking Dear, Snow leopard. Once the ascend begins, the landscape starts to change. The moss, lichen, and ferns cover the trees. After an hour of trek from Low Camp, the trail reaches out above the treeline. You will get your first, clear sightings of the magnificent mountains like Annapurna South and Hiunchuli. The trail continues along the ridge towards Mardi Himal. From Badal danda, you leave the tree line and enter the alpine zone. You will be walking mainly on grasslands. From here, you will reach High Camp. High Camp is a beautiful and small pasture land. You can see the beautiful snow capped peaks getting very close.
Day 03: Excursion Mardi Base Camp and trek to Middle Camp, (6-7 hours; 11 km)
Early morning hike to Mardi Himal base Camp that is situated at the elevation 4500m. You will continue your trek along the ridge to reach the beautiful Mardi Himal Base Camp. This can be a challenging day for beginners and learner. The trail is steep, rocky, and uneven. Yet with the amazing view all around you, motivation and determination to reach Mardi Himal Base Camp runs high. From Mardi Himal Base Camp, you can see the magnificent and gorgeous Mardi Himal and Mt. Macchahahpuchahre, Hiuchuli are right above you. You will also see some other high mountain peaks like Annapurna I, II and Gangapurna as well. After excursion to Mardi Base Camp, we trace our way back to Middle camp (3200m) for overnight.
Day 04: Trek to Sidding from Middle Camp and back to Pokhara.
Enjoy the last mountain view with nice breakfast and trek for 4 to 5 hours via low camp to Sidding village (1700m) or Kalimati bit further, and then drive by jeep drive to Pokhara for 2 to 3 hours. Your guide will drop you at your hotel in Pokhara. The concludes and farewell friend!
- Shuttles by private vehicle in Pokhara for your 4 days Mardi Himal Trek.
- One registered and experienced Mardi Himal local trekking guide.
- Essential Mardi Himal trekking permit: ACAP entrance and TIMS Card.
- Accommodation on twin/triple shared basis in teahouse lodge for 3 nights.
- Meals: 3 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners.
- Guide fee with all his / her expenses during the trek.
- Government taxes and company service charge
- Transportation, accommodation and meals in Pokhara before and after the trek.
- Bills of bar and beverage drinks during trek to Mardi Himal.
- Personal trekking gear and travel insurance
- Porter (Inform us while booking if you need porter)
- personal natural expeses such as toiletries, laudary, phone calls.
- Medication and rescue evacuation in case of emergency.
- Tips for guide and porter
4 Days trip to Mardi Himal Base Camp- Hafiz Khan, United Arab Emirates
I visited Nepal with My girlfriend to utilize Ramadan Holidays from Dubai. And did 4 days Mardi Himal trek followed by visit to Bandipur. We enjoyed Mardi trek walking through the nature and going high to the base of huge mountain Mount Machhapuchhre though it was tough for us. Pradip [...]Read this +
Write a Review