What to bring
- Comfortable clothes for hiking.
- Comfortable sport shoe or trekking shoe.
- DSLR with wide lens will be best if you love photography but good smartphone can be kept as an option if you are not interested in photography.
- Small day backpack to carry dry food and water.
- Water bottle with water as there is no source of water in the route.
- Umbrella/Rain coat if you are traveling in monsoon season.
- Small amount of salt or a bottle of Sancho to get rid of leeches.
- Homemade food and fruits
- Some medicines, pocket knife (optional)