Wilderness Excursion presents a wonderful 6 Nights 7 Days Best Nepal Tour Package combined with Culture, Nature and Wildlife Adventure experience as a taste of Nepal trip for short time Nepal visitors feel nature, and experience water adventure to observe wildlife including one day river rafting in Trishuli River, 2 nights 3 days Chitwan Wildlife Adventure Tour, Pokhara city tour, Himalayan Panorama view from Pokhara and Sarangkot to feel the Himalaya and experience the stunning Mountain flight to Kathmandu from Pokhara and Bhaktapur city tour in UNESCO listed world heritage sites.
Duration 7 Days / 6 Nights
Price from $987 / person
Difficulty Level Easy
Max Altitude 2100 Meter
- 7 Days tour package that offers taste of Nepal
- 2 Nights 3 Days inclusive Chitwan Naional Park tour package.
- Discover the ancient old temples and colonies of Nepal in Kathmandu
- 1 Nights 2 Days Trekking to Australian camp to experience the trekking mountain.
- Experience the scenic flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- 2 Nights deluxe room with breakfast in Hotel Yak and Yeti on twin/double shared basis
- 2 Nights deluxe room with breakfast in Temple Tree Resort on twin/double shared basis
This itinerary can be customised as per your trip requirements. Please kindly drop us a line if you need a tailor made tour.
Day 01: Join Kathmandu. Reception from airport.
Meet and greet in Kathmandu at Tribhuvan International Airport (1350m), reception from airport and transfer to hotel. Welcome dink and a short briefing about the tour. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive to Chitwan by car.
Drive to Chitwan by private car. The total distance from Kathmandu to Chitwan is approx. 175 km and the road condition is good. You will drive on the Tribhuvan Highway from Kathmandu to Naubise to the west. From Naubise, you will continue drive on the Prithvi Highway up to Narayanghat then to Meghauli near Chitwan National Park.
Day 03: In Chitwan, jungle activities.
06:00 Wakeup call
06:30 Breakfast 08:00 Canoeing, Bird Watching, Elephant ride, Visit to Elephant Breeding centre (2-4 hours)
14:30 Elephant back Safari to see wildlife such one-horned rhinos, deer, tiger, bear, moneys.
Day 04: Drive to Pokhara by private car.
After Breakfast, drive to Pokhara that takes some 6 hours by private vehicle. After hotel check in we take a walk around lake side, boating in Phewa lake etc. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 05: Drive to Kande and trek to Australian Camp
After hot breakfast in Pokhara hotel, we drive to Kande at the elevation of 1770 meter and we start our walking journey to Australian camp (2100m) offers an outstanding Himalayan Panorama in clear day. The offer some of the best mountain environment for you. Overnight in trekking lodge.
Day 06: Australian Camp - Dhampus - Pokhara.
We trek to Dhampus from Australian camp which gives you a taste of mountain trekking in Nepal. This small short trek offers stunning view of Annapurna range that is some 55 km long massive centrally located in Nepal. After walking some 2 hours to Dhampus we ride private jeep to
Day 07: Fly to Kathmandu. Visit some of highlights of Kathmandu.
After breakfast, 10 minutes drive to Pokhara airport, take a short flight of 25 minutes to Kathmandu- the capital city of Nepal as known an city of ancient temples and art. You will visit some of the highlights of Kathmandu valley today including Patan Durbar Square and Boudhanath Stupa, . Overnight in Kathmandu
- Pick up and drop off by private car from airport.
- Kathmandu – Chitwan by private car.
- Chitwan – Pokhara by tourist coach.
- Transfers by private car to/from trekking start and ending point.
- Pokhara – Kathmandu by domestic flight worth of $ 122.00 per person.
- Pick from airport and Kathmandu valley sightseeing by private car plus professional guide.
- 2 Nights sharing twin bed room in Hotel Yak and Yeti in Kathmandu with breakfast basis.
- 2 Nights 3 days Jungle adventure safari in Chitwan National Park including 3 times meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- 2 Night sharing twin bed room in Temple Tree Resort in Pokhara with bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 Nights 2 days guided trekking package to Australain Camp - Dhampus (B, L, D)
- Teahouse accommodation with attached bathroom with full board meal.
- All breakfasts.
- Full board in Chitwan (Room, BLD)
- Full Board in Trekking (Room, BLD)
Taxes and entrance fees.
- Necessary trekking permits.
- Chitwan National Park entrace permit.
- Government tax, vat, service charges.
Note: BLD = Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- International airfare, Nepal Visa,
- Bar bills, beverages such as coke fanta minerals water etc.
- Meals except breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Personal nature expenses, toiletries, laundry etc.
- Entry fees in world heritage sites in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance and rescue operation in case of emergency.
- Gratitude and tips for guide, porter, driver and bell boy etc.
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Note||Price|
|April 04, 2020||April 10, 2020||Available||US$987|
|April 11, 2020||April 17, 2020||Available||US$987|
|April 18, 2020||April 24, 2020||Available||US$987|
|April 25, 2020||May 01, 2020||Available||US$987|
Excellent place after the big hikes in Nepal!- Catherine Duff, Canada
Surely one of the best places to visit after the big hike in Himalaya. I visit Chitwan after our Annapurna Circuit Trek in 2018. We had one relaxing day in Pokhara and wanted to utilize our remaining couple of free days in Nepal. Wilderness Excursion offered us best package [...]Read this +
Special thanks for organizing wonderful trip!- Paula Hopkins, United Kingdom
Special thanks for organizing wonderful trip! A huge thank you to Pradip Tamang for organising our recentNepal Advenure Tour and being our personal tour guide. Both my son (Callum) and I had a fantastic time experiencing the different activities Nepal has to offer, from the river rafting, the jungle safari, the [...]Read this +
Write a Review