Lamjung Himal Trek offers an impressive view of north central Himalaya of Nepal. The journey traverses 4000m above the Marshyangdi George and quite near Lamjung Himal. Between Kathmandu and Pokhara there are three major groups of peaks; Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Himal Chuli. Lamjung Himal Base Camp Trek is suggested my many trekkers which is at a convenient distance from capital city Kathmandu. This is trek is famous for village life, Tamang and Gurung culture, lush green forests, terraced farm lands and soaring Lamjung Himal with giant Annapurna Mountains. Manaslu west face and Peak 29 (Ngadi Chuli) adds more attraction on this trek. This beautiful trek commences from Besi Sahar through the beautiful villages of Ghale Gaun, Bhujung, Ghanpokhara, and towards Sikless Village is possible but knowledge of local guide is important. The area offers home stay facilities in the villages. Local dance and singing is programmed per the visitor’s interest while trekking in Lamjung Himal Base Camp which offers insight experience of rural life in mid western life of Nepal. ACAP permit and TIMS card as the trekking permit are required for this trek.
Duration 11 Days / 10 Nights
Price from $1099 / person
Difficulty Level Medium Hard
Max Altitude 4500 Meter
This is our standard itinerary. It can be customized or slightly changed if required considering your pace and trekking habit that cause to change of day to day plan
Day 01: Drive to Dumre-Besisahar (823m) Drive approximately 5-6 hours
Day 02: Besi Sahar-Baglung Pani (1524m). walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 03: Baglung Pani-Ghanpokhara (1830m).walk approximately 5 hours
Day 04: Trek Bhaisi Kharka (2850m).
Trek northwards along the ridge to Bhaisi Kharka (2850m) - the seasonal buffalo herding place.
Day 05: Trek to Rambrong Lower Basecamp (3765m).
Day 06: Rest or day excursion to Telbrung Danda view point.
A day at Rambrong Low Base camp with an (optional) excursion to a high point and viewpoint on the Telbrung Danda.
Day 07: Trek to Rambrong Base camp (3850m).
Trek to Rambrong West Summit (4500m) and overnight at Rambrong Base camp (3850m).
Day 08: Trek to Haju Dobato (3420m) on the Karpu Danda.
Day 09: Trek to Deurali (3000m)
Today; trek to Deurali (3000m) on the scenic ridge of the Karpu Danda.
Day 10: Trek to Tanting (1650m).
Leave the Karpu Danda and descend through forest to Tanting (1650m).
Day 11: Trek and drive to Pokhara.
Trek to Tantingbesi and drive to Pokhara.
- All airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- 2 Nights deluxe room 3 star category hotel on twin/double sharing with breakfast.
- 1Night sharing twin/double bed room in tourist standard hotel in Pokhara with breakfast basis.
- Experienced, friendly and licensed local trekking guide.
- Necessary porters to carry camping gear, meals and clients baggages.
- Kathmandu Beshishar overland transportation by tourist bus.
- One experienced trekking cook for during entire the trek
- Trekking kitchen helpers, dish washers during entire the trek
- Tented / camp accommodation during the trek
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trek.
- All necessary trekking permits.
- Kalikasthan to Pokhara overland transportation by private.
- Pokhara - Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus.
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Transportation, Meals, Accommodation and Wages of your trekking support team.
- All local tax, vat and service charges.
- Accommodation, Meals and Transportation in Kathmandu.
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- All bar bills, beverages such as coke, fanta, mineral water
- Hot shower, hot water during the trek.
- Personal insurance, laundry service, phone calls and internet.
- Rescue operation charge in case of emergency.
- Gratitude and tips for your guide, porter and driver.
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Note||Price|
|April 04, 2020||April 14, 2020||Available||US$1099|
|April 25, 2020||May 05, 2020||Available||US$1099|