An amazing one hour Helicopter Tour Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) from Pokhara commences from a great scenic flight towards South of Sarangkot via Fewa Lake or North of Sarangkot and Deurali towards stunning views of world’s top Himalayan ranges such as Machhapuchhre at 6,993 meters which dominates the beautiful valley. Also you can enjoy the beauty of Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Gangapurna, Annapurna I, II, III & IV, Khangsar Kang and Tare Kang finally landing on the vast field at Annapurna Base Camp at 4130 meters high from sea level. From there you can overlook outstanding views of Hiuchuli (6441m), Annapurna South (7219m) Annapurna I (8091, Annapurna III (7555m), Gangapurna (7454m) including the great North West Face of Mt. Machhapuchhre after an enjoyable stop with refreshment heading back to Pokhara.
Duration 1 Hours / 0 Nights
Price from $349 / person
Difficulty Level Easy
Max Altitude 4130 Meter
Day 01: Fly from Pokhara to Annapurna Base Camp
Fly To South Annapurna Base Camp by Helicopter. Max. 15-30 minutes in the base camp Landing and have breakfast. Fly back from the South Annapurna Base Camp to Pokhara Airport via Poon Hill.
- Transfers to/from Pokhara airport to/from hotel in Pokhara.
- One hour helicopter flight to Annapurna Base Camp.
- Breakfast with tea/coffee if you book early morning flight.
- ACAP permits.
- Local tax and vat as per state law.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Transportation except Pokhara airtport transfer from ABC heli tour.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Any other service that is not listed in service inclusions.
Wilderness Excursion (P) Ltd is a local tour operator so we guaranty small private groups departures any dates that suits your date and time.