One day trip to Trisuli River rafting provides experience of water adventure in one day while you are making your day to Pokhara whether Chitwan National that is easily accessed as River is located on the Prithvi Highway that leads Kathmandu to Pokhara, Chiwan, Lumbini and many more. This trip is best for those young looking for mild water adventure without big challenges of river rapids and suitable for budget trip seekers.
The feature of this trip is nice scenery of river Trishuli includes small gorges and a glimpse of the cable car leading to the famous Hindu Temple Manakamana. The rapids encountered on the Trisuli are straightforward, easily negotiated and well spaced out around the year. Trisuli River is an excellent river for those looking for a short river trip, without the challenge of huge rapids, but with some really exciting rapids, with beautiful scenery and a relatively peaceful environment. During the monsoon months the intensity of the rapids increases and attracts a radically different set of rafters. But there are sections for rafting during the monsoon for those who are looking for simply exciting trip.
What to bring?
- Day sack, Camera, Shorts, 1 or 2 pants, T-shirt,
- Swimwear, Travel towel, Sport sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet
- Sunscreen / sunscreen lip protection, Water bottle
- Suitable footwear for wearing in the raft, warm clothing for the evenings,
- Sun block , a flashlight is also useful.